Book a hotel near Portland State University, Downtown Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Portland State University
Portland State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Portland State University is a terrific place that brings many wanderers to the area each year. Would you like to see what all the hype is about?
To see it, get yourself to Portland. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular.
Do you find that you are a bit hard to please when it comes to choosing hotels? You're sure to find something to satisfy you here, with as many as 41 accommodation possibilities within an easy commute of Portland State University. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland and the Kimpton Riverplace Hotel are well-liked places and they're only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away. You may also consider The Heathman Hotel, located just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
The less money you spend, the longer you can stay for! There are some fantastic bargains on hotels nearby. You can check out the Econo Lodge Portland City Center, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Travelodge Portland City Center, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You can expect superior accommodation and first-rate service at any one of the premium hotels that are close by. You probably won't want to leave once you've settled in. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland is one of the best places, situated 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Or, you could confirm a room at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Only a short distance away, Einstein Bros. Bagels is a superb place to enjoy a coffee or a quick bite to eat. If you'd like a more formal bite, check out Tall Boy Fish & Chips, which is also close-at-hand. Wrap up an enjoyable day out by strolling down the road for a wine or beer at Rogue Hall.
Other Things to Do Near Portland State UniversityOnce you are finished with Portland State University, be sure not to neglect the area's other sights:
- Take out a bit of time to admire Saint Michael the Archangel Church. Ask about visiting information if you'd like to walk inside.
- First Christian Church is a pleasant place of worship and a well-known local attraction that you might like to visit and admire.
- Enjoy a visit to Old Church and get better acquainted with the spiritual side of this area.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make plans to spend some time at St. James Lutheran Church, a peaceful house of prayer.
- You never have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Pettygrove Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
To get to Portland State University, consider catching a train. The closest station, Union Station, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.