Book a hotel near Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, Downtown Portland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have a memorable experience at Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
You will find it in Portland, an exciting city that attracts travelers from all over the globe.
With no less than 25 accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, even the most hard-to-please visitors are sure to find something up to their standards. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, Kimpton Riverplace Hotel and The Heathman Hotel are some of your choices.
If you are the no-frills type, you'll be happy to learn about the wide range of inexpensive hotels located close by. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away is the Econo Lodge Portland City Center, and you'll find the Shilo Inn Rose Garden - Oregon 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take spoiling yourself to a whole new level by staying at one of the premium hotels that are a quick commute away. Highly endorsed are the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Close by and convenient, Starbucks is well-known as a great place to stop and recharge. If you'd like something more substantial, book a table at empire restaurant, another close-by establishment. If you're eager for more, you can stop for a beer or wine at Mathew's Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Arlene Schnitzer Concert HallIn addition to Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, here is a list of additional things in the area you are going to want to do:
- If you're a fan of theater, be certain to attend a production at Portland Center for the Performing Arts.
- Be blown away by the gifted actors performing at Tears of Joy Theatre and appreciate the amount of work which is put into these productions.
- Make sure to check out the quality program of music shows, exhibits and art courses proudly provided by Antoinette Hatfield Hall.
- Shemanski Fountain is a well-known spot to meet up with family and friends. You can just sit back and imagine this historic fountain in its heyday if anyone leaves you waiting.
- As you enjoy exploring the area, you might want to stop and admire First Congregational Church, a local house of worship. If you hope to walk through the halls, be sure to inquire about visiting times beforehand.
It's so simple to jump on the metro to Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. The closest station, Union Station, is a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.