Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tacoma, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and casinos, as well as attractions like Museum of Glass and Tacoma Dome. You can choose from Travelocity's 53 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tacoma and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tacoma with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory, Wright Park, and Tacoma Chinese Garden and Reconciliation Park.
- Other things to see include Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, Puyallup Fairgrounds, and Emerald Downs.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Paws-Abilities, or Mud Bay.
- For vet care, Clover Park Veterinary Hospital, PetSmart, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tacoma
- Best Western Plus Mountain View Auburn Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Tacoma South
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tacoma
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Tacoma.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.