Book a hotel near Prairiewood Golf Course, Downtown Fargo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Prairiewood Golf Course
Prairiewood Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
There is nothing quite so enjoyable on a beautiful day as a round or two of golf. So polish your clubs and shoot for par at Prairiewood Golf Course.
To reach it, go 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Bismarck, until you get to Fargo.
If you believe that traveling is really more about experiencing enlightening destinations than sleeping in fancy hotels, try the inexpensive solutions that are a short commute away. The Candlewood Suites Fargo-N. Dakota State University and the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center are worth a try.
After your excursion to Prairiewood Golf Course, take a leisurely stroll to Breezeway Cafe for a light meal, a caffeine hit or thirst-quenching drink. Another celebrated local establishment is Fryn' Pan Family Restaurant, featuring a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Anybody who is a fan of an invigorating drink or two should also drop in to JL Beers, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Prairiewood Golf CourseAfter you're finished with Prairiewood Golf Course, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- Whether you want to work off all the delicious food you've been eating or just muck around with friends, you will be sure to have a fun day at Island Park Pool.
- Appreciate the methods of the works of art featured at Plains Art Museum.
- Give your eyes a treat and explore the artistic creations at Rourke Art Museum, a leading art museum to add to your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Art fans should drop by Rourke Art Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Sanford Medical Center is a great place to find out more about medical science. Look on Travelocity's website and arrange a tour.
An easy journey on the metro is a stress-free way to reach Prairiewood Golf Course. The most convenient station, Fargo, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.