Book a hotel near Red River Zoo, Fargo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Red River Zoo
Red River Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
The majority of children adore animals and want to find out more about them. A visit to Red River Zoo won't only inspire and captivate the young ones, but the adults too.
You'll locate it in Fargo, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Bismarck.
With around 39 hotels in the vicinity of Red River Zoo, it'll be a breeze to find a room that's right for you. The Residence Inn Fargo and the Hilton Garden Inn Fargo are a couple of choices and they're only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. You might also like to consider the Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, located just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to make big savings without compromising on comfort at one of the budget-friendly hotels nearby. For instance, the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center is located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Kelly Inn Fargo North Dakota is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
When you're done with Red River Zoo, take a five-minute walk to Deep Blue Seafood and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If your stomach is still making a fuss, take a table at Mi Familia Taco Company, a frequented eatery that's close by. Finish off an excellent afternoon with some drinks at Prairie Brothers Brewing Co, also nearby, and raise a glass to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Red River ZooOn top of Red River Zoo, here is a list of more things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Free up an afternoon and get your game face on at Thunder Road Amusement Park.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the heroes that made the game what it is at Roger Maris Museum.
- You'll want to leave some room in your suitcase if you plan to go to West Acres Mall.
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Blue Wolf Casino, but that's no reason not to have fun at a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Spend a couple of hours or more honing your golfing skills at Osgood Golf Course.