Enjoy your experience at Bluestem Center For The Arts.
It's located in Moorhead. If you're not familiar with the name, it is 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Bismarck.
If you'd love to be right among the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 accommodation options to look into nearby. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bluestem Center For The Arts you'll come across the Rodeway Inn Fargo and Super 8 Moorhead.
If you have always felt that traveling is actually more about appreciating the local culture than staying in plush establishments, try the budget solutions that are in the surrounding area. The Candlewood Suites Fargo-N. Dakota State University and the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center are two of the more well-known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Bluestem Center For The Arts
Maximize your vacation time by sampling the area's other attractions after you've visited Bluestem Center For The Arts:
- Learn the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Rose Creek Golf Course.
- Whether you are a high roller or just looking for a bit of fun, Blue Wolf Casino is an exciting and dynamic place to try your hand.
- Spending a day at Rasmussen College Moorhead will remind you of your more youthful days and provide you with a chance to see modern college life.
- Thunder Road Amusement Park is a fun-filled venue that is bursting with indoor games.
- Whatever your scholarly background, a scheduled tour around the lively campus of Minnesota State Community and Technical College will make you wish you and your colleagues were on your way to a lecture.