Book a hotel near Minnesota State Fairgrounds, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Minnesota State Fairgrounds
Minnesota State Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the hunt for something interesting to experience during your next vacation, a visit to Minnesota State Fairgrounds is a great idea.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other attractions, head out to the wonderful city of Minneapolis - St. Paul.
If you'd prefer a short commute from your hotel, it would be prudent to book one of the 2 nearby accommodations early. You can plan on spending a couple of nights at the Best Western Plus Como Park Hotel and Motel 6 Minneapolis North - Roseville, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
Get some shut-eye at one of the low-cost solutions a short drive away. You can have a look at the Hotel 340 and the Days Inn Hotel on University.
If you're eager to indulge yourself for a couple of nights, you will need to reserve a room at The Saint Paul Hotel. At just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket option in the area.
There's nothing better than walking around somewhere new to work up an appetite. After you're finished at Minnesota State Fairgrounds, you can fuel up just a short walk away, at Carl's Gizmo. If it's a hearty dinner you want, try Green Mill, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and out-of-towners alike. Any traveler who loves a drink or two should also pull up a bar stool at O'Gara's at the Fair, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Minnesota State FairgroundsIf you're hoping to fit as many things as possible into your itinerary, see what else is happening:
- Visiting University of Minnesota-St. Paul will bring back memories of your days as a student and provide you with an opportunity to admire modern campus life.
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about different animal species, find your way to Como Park Zoo and Conservatory. It is a fun excursion for visitors of all ages.
- Head to the fairways at Como Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- Arrange a guided tour of Hamline University and look on as the passionate students and dedicated lecturers hustle through this spirited campus.
- Whatever your scholarly background, a scheduled tour through the lively campus of National American University - Roseville will make you wish you and your colleagues were on your way to a lecture.