Book a hotel near Mall of America, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mall of America
Hotels Close to Mall of America
Your next vacation is around the corner. The kids are out of school, you and the spouse have two weeks off, and it’s about time to get the heck out of dodge. You must experience the culture and see the sights. Book your stay Mall of America hotels with us at Travelocity and enjoy the trip of a lifetime.
Finally, you can stay near the sites you’ve only read about in books. Now they are next door. Start fresh in the morning with the amazing views from your balcony. Then hop on any number of tour buses and take postcard-worthy pictures of the attractions you once thought couldn’t be real, but now you find them through your lens. Hotels near Mall of America will offer you the best in prices, activities, amenities, dining, and nightlife.
You may not want to imitate the Griswald’s--that’s been done one too many times—but you do want to have a memorable trip. With Travelocity’s long list of cheap hotels near Mall of America, you’re sure to find the perfect place to stay within your preferred budget. We’ll match a lower price and refund the difference. Book now and let us make your next vacation the easiest of your life.
Which hotels are connected to Mall of America?
If you like the thought of being able to find your Minnesota hotel without technically even having to leave Mall of America, you’re in luck. The JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America is directly connected to the mall complex, giving you easy access to all the retailers and attractions inside. The hotel itself offers chic guestrooms and serious comfort. Radisson Blu Mall of America is another hotel joined to the mall – you can access the shopping areas by walking across a skyway, though you’ll also want to spend plenty of time in the hotel itself, perhaps relaxing in the spa.
What are some hotels by Mall of America Minneapolis?
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America: A comfortable and convenient pad just minutes from Mall of America, featuring a pair of indoor pools.
- Homewood Suites – Mall of America: Featuring rooms equipped with kitchens, complete with refrigerators and stoves, this is an ideal place for longer stays, just 5 minutes’ stroll from the mall.
- AC Hotel Bloomington Mall of America: Style-conscious visitors will enjoy the serene, minimalist, Scandinavian-style decor of this hotel, which is just 12 minutes from the mall on foot.
- TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Mall of America: Kitchens and free WiFi help make you feel like you’re in a home away from home, a 15-minute walk from the mall.
Which local Minneapolis hotels have free shuttles to the airport?
Whether you’re jetting in for business or pleasure, getting from the airport to your hotel is a cinch thanks to free shuttle services. They are offered by numerous hotels in the area, such as Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel, which also boasts an indoor heated pool. Other hotels offering free airport shuttles include:
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America, a spacious and impressive hotel with a recreation area enclosed within a glass atrium.
- Hyatt Regency Bloomington – Minneapolis, where you’ll arrive from the airport to find guestrooms decked out in bold, modern decor, and a lobby with a cozy fireplace.
What attractions are in the Mall of America?
Mall of America isn’t just about the endless shopping opportunities. It’s also a big, exciting attraction for families. This, after all, is where you’ll find Nickelodeon Universe®, the biggest indoor theme park in the United States. You can also meet sea turtles, stingrays, and sharks at SEA LIFE, while little ones will love unleashing their creative sides at the Crayola Experience.