Book a hotel near Canterbury Park, Minneapolis - St. Paul
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Canterbury Park
Canterbury Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are on the lookout for something interesting to experience on your travels, a trip to Canterbury Park is a great choice.
Minneapolis - St. Paul, the city where you can find it, is a popular place to visit all year round.
If you're looking to be near Canterbury Park, reserve a room at one of 5 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of people recommend the Hampton Inn Minneapolis Shakopee, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Shakopee/Minneapolis, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minneapolis SW - Shakopee, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're trying to keep to a tight budget, take a look at the Sandalwood Studios & Suites, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you are weary from all your exploring, stop for a minute and enjoy a well-deserved caffeine hit at SuperAmerica, just an easy walk away. Also nearby is Pho 83 Inc, a well-patronized establishment that serves up a selection of satisfying meals. Tourists who are looking for a drink should pop into Ruby Tuesday, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Canterbury ParkAfter enjoying Canterbury Park, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Experience a day to remember at Valleyfair Amusement Park. From games and treats for all to rides that defy gravity, this place is suited to everyone.
- Murphy's Landing is a place that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of its significant history.
- Saint Francis Regional Medical Center is a fantastic place to learn more about medical science. Look online and organize a tour.
- Have a look at the informational exhibitions that are shown at Scott County Historical Society - Stans Museum.
- Green Acres is a local venue for conferences. It's conveniently located and has a number of nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.