At Prater Ridge Trail, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all the worries and stresses of city living. Take a short walk, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
It is located in Cortez, roughly 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
You'll find 2 accommodation options which are not too far from Prater Ridge Trail, each offering comfort and convenience. The Far View Lodge and Sundance Bear Lodge are two establishments to consider.
Why not end a full itinerary with a quick bite to eat at Knife Edge Cafe (Mancos)? It's just a short stroll of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Prater Ridge Trail
Once you've finished with Prater Ridge Trail, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Knife Edge Trail. This local hiking trail is very popular among both locals and tourists.
- Pull on your hiking shoes and head out to Point Lookout Trail. This popular scenic hiking trail is the ideal way to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of the area.
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits at Spruce Canyon Trail. This hiking trail is popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Search for wildlife, practice your photography and walk along the trails at Mesa Verde National Park Entrance.
- Go wildlife viewing, practice your photography and stroll through nature at Park Point.