Grab your walking shoes and enjoy the scenery around you at Mesa Verde National Park Entrance, a great place to spend some time outdoors with your fellow travelers.
It awaits you in Cortez, which is 250 miles (402 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
You won't need to go far to find a hotel. There are 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Mesa Verde National Park Entrance. See which you prefer out of the Far View Lodge and Sundance Bear Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Mesa Verde National Park Entrance
Surely you aren't planning to call it quits after Mesa Verde National Park Entrance? Give yourself some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Enjoy an expedition among the beauty of nature at Spruce Canyon Trail, a popular hiking trail.
- Helpful information displays and brochures can be accessed at Mesa Verde Visitor and Research Center.
- Enjoy a memorable hike at Point Lookout Trail, a popular hiking trail.
- A walk along the popular Knife Edge Trail invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with scenic vistas and a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Nature enthusiasts must remember to bring their walking and hiking gear and explore Prater Ridge Trail.