Why waste time thinking it over? Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley was made to be witnessed.
It awaits you in Allentown, which is 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
The Knights Inn Center Valley is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley, making it the ideal place to get some rest and relaxation during your stay.
For tourists that want low prices, consider reserving a room at one of the inexpensive hotels here. The Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport and the Red Roof Inn Allentown South are worth considering.
In the surrounding area, you can find a few sophisticated establishments to spend a few nights. The Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem and Hotel Bethlehem, A Historic Hotel of America are popular.
Capital Blue is the ideal place to enjoy a cup of coffee as well as a melt-in-your-mouth treat. Luckily, it's just a few minutes' walk from Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley. In case you need fare that's more fulfilling, Melt is also close-at-hand. You can keep walking and while away an evening trying the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Bar Louie.
Other Things to Do Near Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley
You can check out an assortment of other attractions after enjoying Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley:
- If you're a golfer and would like to play, make sure you spend some time at Saucon Valley Country Club.
- No matter how many delightful activities you discover while you are in this community, time spent at DeSales University will truly show you the energy of the students here.
- Whatever your alumni status, a guided tour through the bustling campus of Lehigh University will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading for the dining commons.
- Whether you're interested in transportation through the ages or just enjoy great museums, America on Wheels Museum is a worthwhile excursion.
- Visitors enjoy informational tours of Trout Hall, a memorable historic house.