Book a hotel near Reston Town Center, Reston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Reston Town Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Reston Town Center is definitely a place worth checking off.
Navigate your way to Reston to experience it. You'll find this destination roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Harrisburg.
With 15 hotels and other accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Reston Town Center, you won't have any trouble finding something to suit your needs. The Hyatt Regency Reston, the Residence Inn by Marriott Herndon Reston and The Westin Reston Heights are a few that are popular, and they are just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're looking for moderately priced solutions, you'll find a limited number available. Just two examples are the Extended Stay America - Washington DC - Reston and the Comfort Inn Washington Dulles International, which are situated 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
Big days out, figuring out public transit, lengthy lines and heaving crowds are just a few of the more difficult aspects of traveling. You can leave them all behind when you spend a night at the Bridgestreet at The Avant Apartments, a luxurious hotel that's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Just a short walk away, Panera Bread is the ideal place to order a coffee and a snack. You can find more substantial meal options also close by at Capital Restaurant Concepts. Plant yourself at a table and unwind with a drink. Neyla Mediterranean Bistro is another short walk away, and the bar staff will be happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Reston Town CenterYou can maximize your time away by discovering the region's other attractions after you're finished with Reston Town Center:
- Go and devote a bit of time to art appreciation at ArtInsights Animation and Film Art Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and discover the ideal memento at The Spectrum.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, visit Reston National Golf Course.
- Experience a night full of entertainment when you go to Elden Street Players Industrial Strength Theater.
- Spice up your date nights and sample the local arts scene. Industrial Strength Theatre offers a range of productions for you to take in.