Book a Hotel Near Rock City, Lookout Mountain
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rock City
Rock City Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the surrounding views and set off for an energizing walk in nature at Rock City.
To see it, go approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Lookout Mountain.
Enjoy the facilities at The Garden Walk Bed & Breakfast before going out for Rock City. Since it's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you won't have to rush!
If you're someone that feels fine with basic but clean facilities, you can stay at one of the bargain hotels in the vicinity. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Days Inn Chattanooga - Rivergate and the Stadium Inn Downtown Chattanooga.
Are you looking for a snack and a caffeine hit? Follow the scent of freshly ground coffee beans to Starbucks (1400 Pattern Road, Lookout Mountain). If you're planning to dine out, swing by Cafe 7 (1400 Patten Road, Lookout Mountain) and see if the food is to your liking.
Other Things to Do Near Rock CityAfter seeing Rock City, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Take a ride on Lookout Mountain Station, and take a breather as you climb higher and higher.
- History may not come to life in textbooks, but the exhibitions at Battles for Chattanooga Museum make learning a meaningful experience for all patrons.
- Have an interesting experience by visiting Moccasin Bend Brewing Company.
- Savor the many trees and plants displayed at Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center, a relaxing way to spend the afternoon.
- You can have a little family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city at Point Park.