Book a hotel near Chattanooga Choo Choo, Downtown Chattanooga
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Chattanooga Choo Choo
Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time thinking about what to do next. Chattanooga Choo Choo is beckoning.
Chattanooga, the city where it's situated, is a popular place to visit no matter what the season.
For easy access to Chattanooga Choo Choo, reserve a room at one of 19 accommodations that are a short commute away. Many travelers enjoy the Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Downtown, Residence Inn by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown and Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less cash you burn, the longer you can stay! You can get great deals on hotels here. Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Days Inn Chattanooga - Rivergate. Otherwise, consider the Stadium Inn Downtown Chattanooga, which is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Hang out, unwind and meet the locals at Frothy Monkey, which is conveniently located a short distance away. There are more comprehensive food possibilities also nearby at Silver Diner at Chattanooga Choo Choo. A smile will come to your face as you relate a few tales while sipping a glass or two at Victorian Lounge, also just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Chattanooga Choo ChooAfter you're finished with Chattanooga Choo Choo, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you on the move:
- A fascinating tour of the exhibits at Songbirds Guitar Museum is a popular activity with musicians and non-musicians alike.
- If you're an art lover, drop by Hart Gallery and take in what's on show.
- Head to Coker Tire Museum, where the kids can explore what's being displayed and learn something new.
- Chattanooga Convention Center is an excellent venue available for conferences. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Chattanooga Brewing Company is a great place to spend the day. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.