Find and compare business hotels in Chattanooga, TN from $53
Top Chattanooga Convention Center Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Chattanooga, a city known for its aquarium, and sights like Tennessee Aquarium and Ruby Falls. Choose from Travelocity's 77 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chattanooga and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chattanooga with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Harrison Bay State Park, Coolidge Park, and Tennessee Riverpark.
- Other things to see include Tivoli Theatre, Chattanooga Convention Center, and Chattanooga Riverfront.
- Need a pet store? Try The Pink Paw Shop LLC, Aquatic Wild Life, or Aquatic Aesthetics.
- For vet care, Dr. Darlene White DMV, Equine Medical Center-Cleveland, and Riverview Animal Hospital: Johnson Colleen DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chattanooga
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chattanooga - East Ridge
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Baymont by Wyndham Chattanooga - Hamilton Place
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chattanooga
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Chattanooga.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 30°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.