Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Pigeon Forge, a family-friendly city known for its mountain views and amusement parks, as well as attractions like Dollywood and Xtreme Racing Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 56 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Pigeon Forge and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Pigeon Forge with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Patriot Park.
- Other things to see include Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf, Smoky Mountain Car Museum, and Adventure Golf.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Just Furr-Pets, or Just Furr Pets.
- For vet care, Parkway Animal Hospital, Dr. Jenny Darden, and Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pigeon Forge
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pigeon Forge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Pigeon Forge
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Pigeon Forge.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.