Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Gatlinburg, TN from $38
Top Gatlinburg Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Gatlinburg, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Gatlinburg SkyLift Park and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. Take your pick from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Gatlinburg and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Gatlinburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Great Smoky Mountains National Park Headquarters, and Mount LeConte.
- Other things to see include Gatlinburg Convention Center, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, and Gatlinburg Space Needle.
- Need a pet store? Try Paws & Claws Pet Fashion.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gatlinburg
- Sidney James Mountain Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Downtown Gatlinburg at Convention Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Gatlinburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Gatlinburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 25°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.