Book a hotel near Hillbilly Golf, Gatlinburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hillbilly Golf
Hillbilly Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Hillbilly Golf with the family will be one of those occasions that you will cherish for a long time to come.
To reach it, go approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Nashville, to Gatlinburg.
If you would like to find a room near all the action, you'll have plenty of options to choose from. There are around 54 hotels within the vicinity of Hillbilly Golf. You might like to check out The Lodge at Buckberry Creek or the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, comfortably situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Eight Gables Inn, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You are guaranteed to receive a warm welcome in addition to a modest price tag at any of the budget hotels that are available here. For example, the Baymont Inn & Suites Gatlinburg On The River can be found just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, while the Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
High-quality establishments are hard to find in the immediate area. Confirm a room soon to guarantee your spot at the Baskins Creek Condos By Wyndham Vacation Rentals, only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Just a short distance away, A Breath Away Gallery is the perfect place to order a quick bite and a beverage. Also close-at-hand is Smoky Mountain Trout House, a great establishment that serves a variety of satisfying dishes. Why don't you end a lovely day with a toast? Get down to Fork Restaurant & Bar, just around the corner, and call for a round.
Other Things to Do Near Hillbilly GolfHere are a number of the region's other pursuits:
- Lose yourself in the relaxing sound of running water at Roaring Fork.
- Mini golf is just one of those activities that may never lose its excitement. Forget about being an adult for a little while at Ripley's Davy Crockett Mini Golf.
- Attend a play at Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre and enjoy seeing the plot thicken!
- Admire the art being displayed at Shops at Carousel Gardens.
- Try the Cooter's Place, where your kids may like the exhibits and learn something new.