Book a hotel near Sugarloaf Mills, Lawrenceville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sugarloaf Mills
Discover Mills Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Discover Mills on your next getaway?
It's situated in Atlanta, a state capital that boasts a wide range of interesting sites.
If you don't imagine you'll travel that far from Discover Mills, spend a few nights at one of the 8 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf. Some others are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you need to stay a few minutes from all the attractions but don't want to spend a fortune, try out the Suburban Hotel Duluth, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
In need of a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee at Auntie Anne's Pretzels, a short distance from Discover Mills. If you'd like something a little more substantial, Jersey Mike's Subs is also within close reach and has a range of quality meals. If the sun's setting light brings on a sudden thirst, stop by Pepe's Mexican Bar And Grill for a cold beer or your favorite drink on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Discover MillsWhen you're finished with Discover Mills, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Savvy shoppers will want to head straight for Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, an important store which some travelers visit for.
- If you're a fan of theater, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Medieval Times.
- Enjoy some of the artistic events offered by Hudgens Center for the Arts and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Lovers of artistic works should discover The Children's Arts Museum where they'll be truly impressed.
- An afternoon at Plantation Houses Of Gwinnett Self Guided Driving Tour will feel like a trip back in time.