Book a hotel near Perimeter Mall, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Perimeter Mall
Perimeter Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Perimeter Mall.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Atlanta, the buzzing state capital.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Perimeter Mall, why don't you stay in the area? With 26 nearby possibilities, you'll be able to find something to suit all your needs. 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you'll find the Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. Some other places to consider are the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Center, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you're considering budget hotels, there are a few here. You can make your way to the Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Organize your stay at one of the few high-class hotels nearby. From the moment you check in, you will be treated like royalty. Book a room at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Sit back with a coffee and savor some appetizing tidbits at Starbucks (4441 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody). The fact that it's 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Perimeter Mall means it's easy to find after sightseeing. For a menu that is guaranteed to tame your hunger, check out Maggiano's Little Italy (4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody), which is 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Perimeter MallWhether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Perimeter Mall:
- Are you looking for some parkland to have a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just bask in the sun? Head over to Murphey Candler Park.
- No matter your scholarly background, a tour through the cheerful campus of Art Institute of Atlanta will have you wishing that you and your colleagues were on your way to a lecture.
- Regardless of your academic background, a pre-booked tour around the lively campus of American Intercontinental University will make you wish you were on your way to class.
- Anne Frank in the World Exhibit is a lesser known space where you can enjoy what's being exhibited.
- History fans will want to visit Heritage Sandy Springs, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the past.