Book a hotel near Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Institute of Technology Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your vacation by marking some popular attractions off your travel itinerary, such as Georgia Institute of Technology.
You'll find it along with a multitude of other attractions in Atlanta, the state capital.
Just as important as your itinerary is your pick of accommodations. Luckily, there are 54 posibilities within a short distance of Georgia Institute of Technology. The Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to look into the Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're planning on traveling on a budget, you'll be glad to find out that there are a couple surprisingly cheap hotels within walking distance. You will find the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Budgetel Inn & Suites is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of traveler that needs a rest from a packed itinerary, a good night's sleep at one of the various sophisticated hotels in the area is sure to reignite your energy levels. The W Atlanta Downtown is one of the top-rated places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Alternatively, check out the W Atlanta Midtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
There's nothing like wandering around somewhere new to develop your appetite. After paying a visit to Georgia Institute of Technology, replenish your energy levels a short walk away, at Java World Coffee Cart. If you'd prefer an establishment with a larger menu, Papa John's Pizza will be sure to quiet a rumbling tummy. Of course, there is no better way to finish up a day's exploring than with a drink or two. Georgia Tech Student Center, also a short walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Georgia Institute of TechnologyIf you are hoping to fit as much as is humanly possible into your trip, see what else is going on:
- Without question, there is something about Institute of Paper and Science Technology that inspires those who work there to reach for the stars. Ask about tours to see this intellectual hub for yourself.
- Feel the sweat, tears and triumph of past sports stars when you see Bobby Dodd Stadium.
- Head to Telephone Museum, where the kids can explore the exhibits and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- You can imagine you've been transported back in time as you explore Margaret Mitchell House and Museum, a historic residence.
- Stroll around Palmer House Apartments and take time to understand the important history that is embedded in these walls.