Book a hotel near Atlanta Botanical Garden, Ansley Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Atlanta Botanical Garden
Atlanta Botanical Garden Hotel & Travel Guide
Atlanta Botanical Garden is the perfect destination for anyone wanting to get back in touch with nature.
It is in Atlanta, the dynamic state capital.
With as many as 30 accommodations in the general area of Atlanta Botanical Garden, it won't be difficult to find a room that's just right. Consider the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta and the Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, comfortably located just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Do you need a more affordable place to spend a night or two? Luckily enough, there are some good-value hotels close by. These include the Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown / Midtown and the Oakwood At Skyhouse South, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re on the hunt for somewhere fancy to stay, have a look at the few upmarket establishments nearby. You could head down to the W Atlanta Midtown, only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. Alternatively, try to reserve a night or two at the Loews Atlanta Hotel, situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Longleaf (Atlanta Botanical Garden, 1345 Piedmont Avenue Northeast, Atlanta), is a wonderful place to spend time with friends, dream about the next adventure or savor a pastry, cake or tart. You can wander down to Amsterdam Cafe (502 Amsterdam Avenue Northeast A, Atlanta), where you're sure to enjoy a beer or some wine after a full day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Atlanta Botanical GardenAfter your time is done at Atlanta Botanical Garden, there are a number of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their energy when they're running around and playing at Piedmont Park, a green oasis.
- Rock out at a concert or catch another big event at Atlanta Symphony Hall, one of the area's leading entertainment venues.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has an intriguing story to tell. At High Museum of Art, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and discover the story behind them.
- Make sure to check out the high-quality program of exhibits, art courses and music shows offered by Woodruff Arts Center.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you see one of the plays currently running at Alliance Theatre.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Atlanta Botanical Garden, just jump on a train until you reach Atlanta, the station that is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.