Book a hotel near Georgia State University, Downtown Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Georgia State University
Georgia State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Georgia State University is usually towards the top of the to-do list for travelers to this area.
To experience it, head over to Atlanta, the state capital.
Since your home away from home will be Georgia State University, why not stay in the area? With 43 nearby possibilities, you'll be able to discover something comfortable. The Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You may also like to take a look at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the W Atlanta Downtown, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you wish to save some dollars for a rainy day, you might want to consider some of the less expensive hotels here. For instance, the Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer).
You'll have access to a complete selection of superior services at the area's upmarket establishments. You can make a reservation at the Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection, a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
When you're visiting Georgia State University, make a pit stop at Saxbys Georgia State (100 Decatur Street Southeast, Atlanta). It's a popular place to re-energize over snacks and coffee and meet travelers and locals. Enjoy a wonderful evening with your favorite drink at Kenny's Alley (50 Upper Alabama Street, Atlanta).
Other Things to Do Near Georgia State UniversityYou've come here to experience Georgia State University, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has available:
- Take a trip to Atlanta Municipal Auditorium, a favorite historic building, and understand why it's cherished by those who live here.
- Go back in time and listen to forgotten tales with a stop at Hurt Building.
- Revisit the past by exploring Dixie Coca-Cola Bottling Plant, a historically important structure.
- History may not come to life in classrooms, but the exhibits at African American Panoramic Experience Museum provide an interesting experience for all visitors, young and old.
- You'll have a great time finding gifts and souvenirs for friends and family, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Underground Atlanta.
It's so simple to catch the train when you're heading to Georgia State University. The closest station, Marta Station, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away!