Find & compare hotels with pools in Atlanta, GA from $57
Top Atlanta Hotels with Pools
Pet owners shouldn't miss Atlanta, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Underground Atlanta and CNN Center. Choose from Travelocity's 211 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Atlanta and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Atlanta with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and Piedmont Park.
- Other things to see include State Farm Arena, AmericasMart, and Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Need a pet store? Try KidzandPetz.Net, JY's cat grooming, or BirdLadies Babies.
- For vet care, Dr. Marjorie Porter, Lotts General Hospital, and Corse Matthew R are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Atlanta
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Atlanta, GA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel.
- Motel 6 Lithia Springs, GA - Atlanta
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Atlanta
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Atlanta.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.