Book a hotel near Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta University Center
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Clark Atlanta University
Clark Atlanta University Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a new experience with a visit to Clark Atlanta University.
Those wanting to check it out will have to head out to the capital of the state, Atlanta.
It will be an easy drive from your hotel door to Clark Atlanta University if you decide to stay at one of the 31 candidates within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is a good place to start. You may also like to check out the W Atlanta Downtown, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Twelve Centennial Park, Autograph Collection, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make a reservation at the Castleberry Inn & Suites if you’re after a budget-friendly place to stay but don't want to go too far. It's a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Are you somebody that has lavish tastes? You'll find a small assortment of top-rated hotels located just a short drive away. Look into the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta and Stonehurst Place Bed & Breakfast.
When you've wrapped things up at Clark Atlanta University, take a short walk to Woodi Cafe for a snack, a caffeine hit or a cold beverage. A superb option if you're searching for a more serious dining experience is Moe's Southwest Grill. Once again, you won't have to venture too far to find it. You know it's time to order a drink or two when twilight begins to fall. Enquire about a locally-made drink at J.R. Crickets, only five minutes away by foot.
Other Things to Do Near Clark Atlanta UniversityYou can stop by a variety of other attractions after visiting Clark Atlanta University:
- Observe what campus life is like in this town when you visit Atlanta University Center Consortium. Make sure you plan to come on one of the days when the college is open to the public.
- Observe what university lifestyle is like in a different town when you visit Morehouse College. Make sure you come on one of the days when the campus is open to the public.
- Checking out Spelman College will remind you of your youth and provide you with a chance to take in modern-day campus life.
- Enjoy a trip to Fountain Hall and let your mind wander as you imagine the tales of the people who once wandered the halls.
- Tourists always enjoy a tour of Herndon Home, an area historic house.