Book a hotel near Morehouse College, Atlanta University Center
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Morehouse College
Morehouse College Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a great time at Morehouse College.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Atlanta, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 18 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Morehouse College, it's usually a good idea to book early so that you get the best deal available. A lot of people would recommend the W Atlanta Downtown, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you don't like having to choose between eating a fancy meal or getting tickets to some attractions, then free up some of your daily budget by booking a room at one of the area's lower-priced accommodations. A couple of favorites are the Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown and the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown.
Do you want a caffeine hit, a dessert or that special something to help fuel your adventures? Starbucks is a great place to savor a snack and it's near Morehouse College. Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is a popular option that's close by if you prefer to eat a dish or two. If you don't want to go home just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Strong Drink Vegan Juice Bar, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Morehouse CollegeIf you're hoping to stuff as much as you possibly can into your trip, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Whatever your graduate status, a guided tour through the bustling campus of Spelman College will make you wish you and your colleagues were heading to the lecture hall.
- Clark Atlanta University is not only an institution of higher learning, but it is also regarded as a place of inspiration for the area's locals.
- Observe what a student's lifestyle is like in another area when you visit Atlanta University Center Consortium. Ensure you organize a visit on a day when tours are run.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once stated that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and stop at Hammonds House Museum while you're in the area?
- Both tourists and locals like to take part in informational tours of Wren's Nest, a memorable historic house.