Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Missoula, MT from $56
Top Missoula Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Missoula, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Missoula County Courthouse and Wilma Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Missoula and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Missoula with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Caras Park, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, and St Mary's Peak.
- Other things to see include University of Montana, Splash Montana, and Southgate Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Big Sky Birds, Reefmissoula, or Critter Crazy Hedgehogs.
- For vet care, Western Montana Equine, Montana Maine Coons, and Clark Veterinary Service PLLC are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Missoula
- Motel 6 Missoula, MT
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- My Place Hotel-Missoula, MT
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Missoula
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Missoula.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 15°F.