Book a hotel near San Francisco Zoo, Lakeshore
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Francisco Zoo
San Francisco Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll want to add San Francisco Zoo to your bucket list. It's not without reason that it is visited by travelers from far and wide.
It is in San Francisco, a thriving city which offers a wide range of worthwhile sights.
If you'd like to be near the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 accommodation options to look up nearby. You might appreciate the Beach Motel and Mirage Inn and Suites. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of San Francisco Zoo.
There's no need to save all year when you stay in a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are not too far away. Some of your choices are the Travelodge By The Bay and the Castle Inn.
In the surrounding area, you will discover a small range of top-end establishments for you to enjoy. You might like to check availability at the Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel.
There is nothing better than exploring a new place to work up an appetite. After spending some time at San Francisco Zoo, you can fill up a short walk away, at Lemur Cafe. A great choice when you're looking for something more substantial is Java Beach. Similarly, you won't have to venture too far to reach it. Travelers looking for a beer or vino ought to have a chat with the bartender at The Riptide, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near San Francisco ZooIf you have time, you'll want to discover what else is happening in the area:
- Relax and appreciate the serenity of nature at Lake Merced.
- Take the opportunity to show off your grip, stance and swing at Harding Park Golf Course.
- Indulge your love of nature with an excursion to Fort Funston, a large recreational area.
- Gain insight into the history of San Francisco State University with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- Stonestown Galleria is wonderful shopping hub, featuring an impressive range of stores and food options.
When planning your visit to San Francisco Zoo, try catching a train. The closest station, Little Puffer Station, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.