Book a hotel near Ferry Building, San Francisco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ferry Building
Ferry Building Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to have a great time at Ferry Building.
San Francisco, the city where you'll find it, is a well-loved place to visit all year round.
There's a huge variety of hotel options within an easy drive of Ferry Building. Out of roughly 162 possibilities you're sure to find one that fits the bill. The St. Regis San Francisco and the Loews Regency San Francisco are well-liked places that are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Save money without compromising on comfort at one of the budget-friendly hotels nearby. The Baldwin Hotel and the City Center Inn & Suites are local favorites, and they're only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live it up a little and stay a night or two at one of the many upmarket establishments a quick drive away. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is one of best places, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Or, check out the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Only a few minutes away, Dandelion Chocolate is a wonderful place to treat yourself to a light snack or a coffee. Boccalone Salumeria is a great option that is nearby when you need to eat a full meal. You know it's time to enjoy a round of drinks when the shadows grow longer. Ask the bar staff for a local spirit or wine at Frog Hollow Farm to Table Cafe, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Ferry BuildingAfter you've seen all there is to see at Ferry Building, there are still more things to experience in the wider region:
- Ferry Building Marketplace is a great place to pick up a gift for someone back home and perhaps have a delicious bite to eat.
- Market Street Railway Museum is a popular destination for transportation enthusiasts. Be sure you add it to your itinerary.
- San Francisco Railway Museum is a popular destination for transportation enthusiasts. Be sure you add it to your itinerary.
- Take a pleasant stroll around Justin Herman Plaza, and absorb the ambience and lovely sunshine.
- If you can't visit one of the more popular museums, expand your knowledge at Contemporary Jewish Museum.