Book a hotel near Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, Piedmont Avenue
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Searching for a hotel close by to Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center?
It's just one of several things that makes the city of Oakland a favored destination.
If you're searching for a suitable accommodation, you will be able to take your pick from 14 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to rest your head at the Oakland Marriott City Center. Some other places are the Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
We don't want a constrained budget to make you refrain from traveling. There are a handful of inexpensive hotels here. For instance, you will find the Imperial Inn 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Piedmont Place is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you like to indulge in luxurious surroundings, there are some upmarket hotels that are just a short drive away. You should look into the Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel and Hotel Shattuck Plaza.
Just a stone's throw away, Panama Red Coffee Company is the ideal place to treat yourself to a coffee or a quick bite to eat. Is your stomach still growling? China Garlic Restaurant is also close by and offers visitors a more comprehensive dining experience. After the sun has gone down, you can make your way down the road to The Lodge for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical CenterIf you have time to spare, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- If you're interested in Judaism and would like to find a synagogue in the area, check out Temple Sinai.
- For a greater insight into the area's history, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of California College of the Arts.
- Cathedral of Christ the Light is a sacred house of worship that's well worth having a look at if you are in the area. Inside tours may require prior arrangements.
- You'll love spending some time at a local landmark, Temescal Farmers' Market. You'll have fun as you browse among the fascinating stalls with locally made goods.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you see one of the performances currently on at Pan Theater.