Earth's majestic creations are fantastic to witness. Santee State Park is no exception.
To see it, make your way about 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbia, until you get to Santee.
There are 11 accommodation options that are a short drive from Santee State Park, each of which offers comfort and convenience. See which looks best out of the Holiday Inn Santee and Hampton Inn Santee I-95.
Within easy driving distance, you'll find several budget-friendly hotels to select from. Why not select from one of the Comfort Inn & Suites Santee and the Quality Inn And Suites?
Other Things to Do Near Santee State Park
After you've seen all there is to see at Santee State Park, there are even more journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- Try and find the fairways at Santee National Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a round or two.
- Polish your swing and perhaps shave some strokes off your game at Santee Cooper Country Club.
- Santee Outlets is wonderful retail center, offering an impressive selection of stores and food options.
- Relax and appreciate the splendor of nature on the shores of Lake Marion.
- Satisfy your need for nature at Santee National Wildlife Refuge. Bring along a lunch, and spend an afternoon drinking in the natural beauty.