Whether you enjoy it for the pleasant walk between holes or you'd rather ride the carts, Foxboro Golf Club is an idyllic place to enjoy a round with your friends.
Manning, where it is, sits 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Columbia.
Staying in the vicinity of Foxboro Golf Club shouldn't be too hard, since there are 2 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You might like to add the Magnuson Hotel Summerton and Days Inn Summerton to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Foxboro Golf Club
If you have more time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the region:
- Santee National Wildlife Refuge is valued by both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Lounge on the peaceful shores of Lake Marion, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and bask in the beauty of nature.
- Practice your swing and attempt to knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Wyboo Golf Club.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Santee Cooper Country Club.
- Hunt down a bargain, do your errands or just browse the impressive collection of stores at Santee Outlets.