Book a hotel near House of Blues Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near House of Blues Myrtle Beach
House of Blues Myrtle Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to discover something new with a visit to House of Blues Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach, the city where it's located, is a much-loved place to visit any time of the year.
Sleeping in a hotel that is conveniently located at the heart of the action helps make for a more memorable trip. Within an easy commute of House of Blues Myrtle Beach, you can select from as many as 23 accommodation possibilities. The Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort and the Wyndham Westwinds are popular choices and they're only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also consider the North Beach Plantation, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
There are a couple of low-cost solutions within walking distance that might be right for you. You could check out the Comfort Inn which is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Units at Waterpointe I by Elliott Beach Rentals, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You won’t regret your experience at the North Tower 1404 Pent House by RedAwning. It's 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, making it the only premier hotel that's nearby.
Soak up the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans or sample a pastry at Java Gourmet. It's only a brief stroll from House of Blues Myrtle Beach. If you're after food that's more fulfilling, House of Blues Myrtle Beach is also in the neighborhood. Of course, there's no finer way to finish up a long day of traveling than with a couple of drinks. Flying Fish Public Market & Grill, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near House of Blues Myrtle BeachTake advantage of your time by checking out the area's other attractions once you're finished with House of Blues Myrtle Beach:
- If you're looking to splurge, or just buy the necessities, you'll be treated to some excellent retail therapy at Barefoot Landing.
- Get ready for an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Ghosts and Legends Theatre.
- See a play and escape to another world at Alabama Theatre.
- T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station is a piece of land where you can take a stroll, and hopefully see some animals and birds.
- What is better than a cultural trip intertwined with alcohol? Go to Carolina Vineyard Winery and you will quickly find out.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in House of Blues Myrtle Beach? Check out our House of Blues Myrtle Beach travel guide!