Book a hotel near Barefoot Landing, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Barefoot Landing Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Barefoot Landing during your vacation?
Myrtle Beach, the city where it's located, is a much-loved place to visit all year round.
It'll be such a short drive from the front door of your hotel to Barefoot Landing if you decide to stay at one of the 23 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Bluegreen Vacations Shore Crest Villas, Ascend Resort and the Wyndham Westwinds are two places and they're only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also consider the North Beach Plantation, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
For visitors that love a good deal, there are a bunch of bargain hotels close by that are guaranteed to suit your needs. You can make a reservation at the Comfort Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or you might prefer the Units at Waterpointe I by Elliott Beach Rentals, which is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you're planning to stay someplace offering high-end amenities and service, head 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) to the North Tower 1404 Pent House by RedAwning.
Are you after a muffin and a caffeinated beverage? Follow the delicious scent of roasted coffee beans to Auntie Anne’s (4732 Highway 17 South & 48th Avenue South, Myrtle Beach). If you plan to go out for dinner, you can walk to Flying Fish Public Market & Grill (4744 U.S. 17 S, North Myrtle Beach) and see if the dishes are what you're after.
Other Things to Do Near Barefoot LandingYou can maximize your free time by sampling the area's other attractions once you're finished with Barefoot Landing:
- Spice up your evenings and experience the local arts scene. Ghosts and Legends Theatre offers a variety of plays which you can attend.
- Find out exactly what makes the wildlife at T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station so important.
- Ensure that you buy your tickets as early as possible if you'd like to attend a concert at House of Blues Myrtle Beach.
- Be blown away by the talented actors performing at Alabama Theatre and admire all the hard work which goes into a production.
- Carolina Vineyard Winery is a great stop for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual consumers.