Book a hotel near The Carolina Opry, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Carolina Opry
The Carolina Opry Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to plan your trip to The Carolina Opry?
To see it, along with an exciting array of other sites, head out to the much-loved city of Myrtle Beach.
Finding a place that's conveniently located at the heart of the action helps ensure a more memorable trip. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Carolina Opry, you are able to choose from as many as 34 accommodation candidates. You may consider the Marriott's OceanWatch at Grande Dunes and the Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort at Grande Dunes, comfortably situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, the Marina Inn At Grande Dunes, is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you feel totally fine without expensive facilities, you can stay at one of a few bargain accommodations that are not too far away. The Cabana Shores Inn and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Beach Front Central are some of the more reputable places.
You're sure to be inspired by the fine facilities at the few high-end hotels a quick drive away. To avoid missing out, it's always a good idea to reserve a room well in advance. Try the North Beach Plantation and Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel.
Whenever you're after somewhere to have a meal, Indo Thai (980 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach) is the answer. Pam's Paws N Claws (Myrtle Beach) offers an easygoing atmosphere where you can settle in for a beer or wine following your meal. It's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near The Carolina OpryYou can stop by a wide range of other attractions after your trip to The Carolina Opry:
- Add a creative element to your vacation by purchasing tickets to a play at Carolina Opry Theater.
- Grande Dunes Marketplace is just the place to buy a gift for a loved one and have a delicious bite to eat.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and mentally challenge yourself at Grand Dunes Golf Course.
- Hit 'em long at Grande Dunes Country Club, a nice place to relax and play a round or two.
- Work on your swing and aim to shave a few strokes from your score at Mel Sole Golf School.