Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Myrtle Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and entertainment, as well as attractions like Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Beach Room Escape. Take your pick from Travelocity's 152 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Myrtle Beach and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Myrtle Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Chapin Memorial Park, Anderson Park, and Midway Park.
- Other things to see include SkyWheel Myrtle Beach, Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf, and Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Coastline Pet Supply, or The Pet Center.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Teague, Meredith DVM - Carolina Forest Veterinary are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and room service.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach - N. Kings Hwy
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Bar Harbor
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Myrtle Beach
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Myrtle Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.