Book Hotels in Charleston, SC
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Charleston hotels
Top cheap Charleston hotel deals
- Days Inn by Wyndham Charleston Historic District155 Meeting St, Charleston, SC
The price is $61 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.4/5 (25 reviews)
- Best Western Patriots Point259 McGrath Darby Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC
The price is $50 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.5/5Good! (24 reviews)
- Motel 6 Charleston, SC - South2058 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC
The price is $60 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 262.9/5 (14 reviews)
- North Charleston InnWest Montague Avenue, 2934, North Charleston, SCGet Rates2.3/5 (6 reviews)
- Days Inn by Wyndham Mt Pleasant-Charleston-Patriots Point261 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Hwy. 17 North, Mount Pleasant, SC
The price is $58 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 262.4/5 (21 reviews)
- Econo Lodge Coliseum4725 Saul White Blvd, North Charleston, SC
The price is $74 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
Top luxury Charleston hotel deals
- Belmond Charleston Place205 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC
The price is $299 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.9/5Exceptional! (25 reviews)
- Market Pavilion Hotel225 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC
The price is $209 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.8/5Exceptional! (25 reviews)
- Planters Inn112 N Market St, Charleston, SC
The price is $249 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (17 reviews)
- The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina28 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
The price is $227 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.8/5Exceptional! (10 reviews)
- Wentworth Mansion149 Wentworth St, Charleston, SC
The price is $349 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Resort1 Sanctuary Beach Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
The price is $240 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
How much is a hotel room in Charleston?
Hotels in Charleston start at $50 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Our Guide To Hotels In Charleston SC
There are few places in the world that, no matter how much they change and grow, always welcome you back like an old friend. Even if this is your first time traveling to Charleston, the comforting cornucopia of zesty South Carolina barbecue and savory shrimp and grits will make you feel like a local…one bite at a time. Like a long-lost cousin, share in the memories of a city seemingly set back in time, where things move a bit more slowly, parks and gardens are a stately affair, and the streets seem to breathe history as the timeless tide laps against the shore. Whether you’re eager to taste the latest craft gose—a tart, herby beer—or settle in for an evening of captivating performing arts, book hotels in Charleston and make yourself at home.
Where to Stay in Charleston
The Charleston area stretches and swirls around the coastline with islands and riverbanks, all vying for a view of the Atlantic Ocean. To stay in the midst of Southern comforts, many Travelocity guests select Charleston lodging near the city’s historic center. Book one of these downtown favorites and fill your itinerary—and your plate—with exquisite new experiences:
- The Francis Marion Hotel: for the artistically inclined, The Francis Marion is a must-stay. Located at the corner of King and Calhoun, this vintage accommodation offers lovely views of Marion Square to the east and any suite is within walking distance to major museums and delightful dining.
- Whether you want to sit in awe of the latest installment at The Halsey Institute of Contemporary Art or browse local galleries, all you have to do is tie your shoes and turn the corner.
- A little night music is in order. Take advantage of the proximity to the Charleston Music Hall and enjoy dinner and a concert. Dine out at one of the indie New American bistros nearby or call room service for some in-suite luxury.
- Belmond Charleston Place: if you want to see, touch, and taste Charleston’s rich history, then stay at Belmond Charleston Place, a 4.5-star hotel that is undeniably one of the best places to stay in Charleston. You’ll know it’s true as soon as you see the shimmering lobby chandelier.
- From this location on Meeting Street, walk to the old Charleston City Market, the Confederate Museum, the Old Slave Mart Museum, and Waterfront Park.
- You could spend hours and hours ambling through the neighborhood, but don’t forget to relax away the busy days with spa treatments and poolside lounging while the hotel’s child care specialists take care of the kiddos.
- King Charles Inn: right on the edge of the elegant French Quarter, this is just one of the thoroughly modern Charleston hotels in our repertoire. With a simple aesthetic that will evoke your last vacation on the French Riviera, the King Charles Inn will make you feel like royalty…
- Shop till you nearly drop in the luxury boutiques at Charleston Place, just one block south of the hotel.
- Love to stay current with theater premieres and award-winning productions? Walk just a few minutes to the Threshold Repertory Theatre and discuss the design elements over a glass of wine at Muse—a local favorite serving up Mediterranean fare and an extensive list of international wines.
- The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel: business travelers will find all the amenities at The Mills House especially appealing, but don’t think for a second that this downtown oasis is all work and no play.
- Book one of the conference rooms and utilize the business center for your next professional meet and greet, and leave any sensitive documents in a secure safe while you explore Charleston.
- Walk just a few blocks to peaceful Waterfront Park, passing Hibernian Hall, Washington Square, and several independent art galleries along the way.
Just like a good friend, Charleston is always brewing with new possibilities and fun ideas. And with Travelocity’s cheap hotels near Charleston, you’ll get a taste of the city’s signature Southern hospitality at the lowest price available. We promise to match any competitor’s deal, so you can rest easy before you even arrive in Palmetto City.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Charleston? Check out our Charleston travel guide!