Book Hotels in Columbia, SC
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Columbia hotels
Top cheap Columbia hotel deals
- Red Roof Inn Columbia West, SC10 Berryhill Rd, I-26 And St Andrews, Exit E #106, W, Columbia, SC
The price is $57 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 192/5 (23 reviews)
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham SE Columbia Ft Jackson7300 Garners Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC
The price is $55 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 92.3/5 (27 reviews)
- WoodSpring Suites Columbia Fort Jackson931 Spears Creek Court, Elgin, SC
The price is $60 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 192.2/5 (6 reviews)
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbia200 Zimalcrest Drive, Columbia, SC
The price is $69 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 193/5 (5 reviews)
- Motel 6 Columbia, SC - West1776 Burning Tree Dr, Columbia, SC
The price is $50 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 202/5 (8 reviews)
- Sleep Inn Near Ft Jackson200 E Exchange Blvd, Columbia, SC
The price is $58 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.8/5Good! (22 reviews)
Top luxury Columbia hotel deals
- Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel1400 Main St, Columbia, SC
The price is $95 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233.7/5Good! (12 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Columbia/Ft. Jackson SC5321 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC
The price is $64 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.5/5Good! (10 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Columbia - Two Notch8300 Two Notch Road, Columbia, SC
The price is $83 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.2/5Excellent! (13 reviews)
- Extended Stay America - Columbia - Ft. Jackson5430 Forest Dr, Columbia, SC
The price is $54 per night from Feb 6 to Feb 72.4/5 (20 reviews)
- Graduate Columbia1619 Pendleton Street, Columbia, SC
The price is $101 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.3/5Excellent! (26 reviews)
- Cloverleaf Suites Columbia150 Stoneridge Dr, Columbia, SCGet Rates2.2/5 (26 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Columbia?
Hotels in Columbia start at $50 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Columbia Hotel & Travel Guide
There are many reasons to visit Columbia, South Carolina. Perhaps you want to take a trip back in time. Maybe you wish to satisfy your artistic needs. Or it could be that you desire some space -- green space, that is. Columbia satisfies your need for adventure, and leaves you wanting more. As the state's capital and its cultural and economic heart, Columbia impresses at every turn, from the incredible Hampton-Preston Mansion and Gardens to the Riverbanks Zoo. Even the hotels in Columbia... wow. Simply put, you're going to remember this trip for a lifetime.
Out and About in Columbia
If you're feeling adventurous, try kayaking the Saluda River; if not, you can enjoy one of the many surrounding golf courses. Fort Jackson, the South Carolina State Museum, and the Columbia Museum of Art can show you the region's history and culture, and there are many Columbia hotels near these attractions. Catch a concert or a University of South Carolina basketball game at Colonial Life Arena; the area around the venue is a good place to stay too, as Columbia hotels near the arena put you close to some of the best dining and nightlife in the city.
Eating and Drinking
Seafood, Southern cuisine, Pacific Rim cuisine, and classic American dishes are all popular eats in Columbia. In general, Devine Street and the Congaree Vista district are solid dining hotspots, where you can find anything from Chinese fare to Mexican dishes. Columbia nightlife is energized too, with areas like Five Points -- near the University of South Carolina -- always rocking.
With so much to explore in Columbia, it's wise to start planning early by looking for the best cheap hotels in Columbia. On Travelocity, you can book anything from hotels near Columbia Metro Airport to lodging right in the heart of downtown. Also, on the Travelocity app, you can save money by getting exclusive mobile deals.