Book a hotel near Williams Brice Stadium, Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Williams Brice Stadium
Williams Brice Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
Home to some of the region's most exciting events, Williams Brice Stadium is a popular stop for travelers who are looking for some top-notch entertainment.
To see it, make the journey to Columbia, the state capital.
If you want to be in the vicinity of Williams Brice Stadium, pick a room at one of 7 possible accommdations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of people enjoy the Hilton Columbia Center, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Inn at Claussen's, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don't have to travel far to discover a budget-friendly place to spend the night. There are a small number of solutions a short drive away. Why not opt for one of the Candlewood Suites, Columbia/Ft. Jackson and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites?
Hungry tourists often go to Thai Orchid LLC (905 Bluff Road, Columbia) when they need a meal. It is located a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Williams Brice Stadium. Tlc (1 South Stadium Road, Columbia) offers a relaxed atmosphere where you can get comfortable with a beer or wine as evening falls. You'll find it a quick 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Williams Brice StadiumIf you want to discover more than just Williams Brice Stadium, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their country, when you visit South Carolina Military Museum.
- We all need a little excitement in our lives, so arrange a trip to South Carolina State Fairgrounds for some good old-fashioned fun.
- Thankfully, some places are significant enough in nature or history that they're protected. Congaree Creek Heritage Preserve is one of those places.
- If you adore the feel of aged buildings and structures, a scheduled tour of University of South Carolina will excite your passion.
- Take a look at the interesting exhibitions that are housed at McKissick Museum.