FAQs about Columbia Flights
Which airlines fly to Columbia?
10 airlines fly into Columbia, so you have many options to choose from. Wise wanderers prefer to fly with:
What airport is best to fly into Columbia?
- Korean Air
You don't have to consider flight options into numerous airports when visiting Columbia. Columbia, SC Airport (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan) is the city's only airport, situated 7 miles (11 kilometers) from all the action downtown. Where to stay in Columbia
Start making memories in South Carolina's splendid state capital. Have a browse through the 120 properties on Travelocity, book the best one and get your Columbia adventure underway!
Finding a place to stay can often be a tedious task. Make the process as easy as possible and check out some of our top suggestions, the Columbia Marriott. Places to visit in Columbia
The University of South Carolina and South Carolina State House are some significant attractions that all travelers should try to get to. Map out a route and spend a few hours stopping by each one.
The old buildings and structures of Allen University will impress any history enthusiast. Seeking some more options? Treat your eyes to some creative works at Columbia Museum of Art, a renowned art museum which should be featured on your list of cultural attractions. And that's not all there is. Learn about history and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain with a visit to South Carolina State Museum. How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Columbia
These handy tips about airport security checks will save you a lot of time on your way to Columbia:
- Ensure your travel ID and boarding pass are easy to access. You'll need to produce them straightaway.
- Keep in mind that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you're wearing one, you may be asked to step back and take it off before proceeding.
- Laptops must be removed from their protective carriers and placed in a tray before being scanned.
- When it comes to flying with gels and liquids, each passenger is permitted a quart-sized clear resealable bag to store containers no bigger than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters).
- Safety boots and other cumbersome shoes are typically X-rayed. Consider wearing simple sneakers instead.
- Some countries have stringent quarantine laws. Consider where you're off to and whether or not it's permissible to fly with fresh fruit and meat.