Book a hotel near University of South Carolina, Columbia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of South Carolina
University of South Carolina Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your bags and get ready to experience University of South Carolina, a focal point of any trip to this part of the world.
If you're considering visiting it, head out to Columbia, the capital of the state.
If you're going to travel all the way to University of South Carolina, you should probably find a room that's nearby. You'll be able to find approximately 13 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Lots of people have had good experiences at the Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Hilton Columbia Center, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you'd rather save a bit of your hard-earned cash for some of the finer things in life, you might like to stay at one of the economical solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. You might like to make some inquiries at the Candlewood Suites, Columbia/Ft. Jackson and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites.
Sit back, sit back and maybe meet a few locals at Yoghut Frozen Yogurt, Smoothies, Acai Bowls & Bubble Tea, which is just around the corner. If your stomach is grumbling, browse the menu at Honeycomb Cafe, a nice eatery that's nearby. If you're eager for more, you could also stop for a relaxing drink at California Dreaming Restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near University of South CarolinaYou can discover a wide range of other attractions after your outing to University of South Carolina:
- Koger Center for the Arts boasts exhibits, music shows and courses that are certain to give you a better understanding of the area's arts scene.
- Wander around the educational exhibits featured at McKissick Museum.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and temporarily escape to a different world at Town Theatre.
- Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center is an excellent space that's able to host conferences and other events.
- Get a feel of the local culture by visiting Trinity Episcopal Cathedral. Although you may have to book in advance to see the inside, it can also be admired from afar.
Going to University of South Carolina by metro couldn't be more simple. The most convenient station, Columbia, S.C, is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.