Find & compare boutique hotels in Columbia, SC from $97
Top Columbia Boutique Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Columbia, a city known for its soccer, and sights like Colonial Life Arena and Riverbanks Zoo and Garden. Choose from Travelocity's 66 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Columbia and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Columbia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Congaree National Park, Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park, and Finlay Park.
- Other things to see include Fort Jackson, South Carolina State House, and Township Auditorium.
- Need a pet store? Try American Stands & Kennels, Animal's Instinct, Inc., or Critter Sitters Pampered Pets.
- For vet care, Lake Town Animal Hospital, Wylie Patrick DVM, and Wateree Animal Hospital: Rundlett Eric H DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Columbia
- Motel 6 Columbia, SC - Fort Jackson Area
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Ramada Limited Ridgeway South Carolina
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
- Travel Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Columbia
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Columbia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.