Book a hotel near South Carolina Aquarium, Charleston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near South Carolina Aquarium
South Carolina Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
If animals are your passion, check out South Carolina Aquarium, where you can observe them, learn about them and find out why they behave the way they do.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Charleston popular all year round.
There's a huge variety of accommodations within a short drive of South Carolina Aquarium. Out of approximately 42 possibilities you should be able to find something that does the trick. The Wentworth Mansion is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, The Restoration and the French Quarter Inn are located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you appreciate stretching your budget as far as it will go, the Days Inn Historic District might just be what you need, and it's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Guests will discover a comprehensive selection of superior services and facilities at the area's luxury hotels. Two quality choices are the Planters Inn, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the HarbourView Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Have a break at Ted's Butcherblock (334 East Bay Street, Charleston) and savor a cup of coffee as you read the newspaper. Walk a little further to Carnival (32 Washington Street, Charleston) as the day draws to an end. Order a drink with a kick and plan future adventures at this great watering hole.
Other Things to Do Near South Carolina AquariumAfter your time is done at South Carolina Aquarium, there are plenty of other things to do in the rest of the area:
- Check for guided tours and learn from the exhibits on display at American Military Museum.
- To be sure that past events are always remembered, the local area constructed Irish Memorial Park so everyone could show their admiration.
- Charleston County Public Library has a collection of books and other resources that avid and occasional readers will both enjoy. Make sure to enquire in advance for important visiting information.
- If you're on the hunt for new ways to stay entertained, check out what major events or concerts are happening at Charleston Gaillard Center.
- History enthusiasts like to take part in tours of Aiken-Rhett House, a memorable historic residence.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in South Carolina Aquarium? Check out our South Carolina Aquarium travel guide!