Book a hotel near Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal, Charleston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal
Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a hotel room nearby to Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal?
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Charleston, as it's an exciting city to discover in its own right.
After a frantic day out, you will be able to enjoy a hard-earned break at any one of the hotels in the vicinity. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) of Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal, you will find as many as 30 possibilities. The Restoration, French Quarter Inn and Planters Inn are just a few of your choices.
Anyone who gets excited by a great deal will likely enjoy spending a night or more at the Days Inn Historic District, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Worldly wanderers should take pleasure in the pleasant decor at one of the many premium hotels nearby. The Wentworth Mansion tops the list of places, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Alternatively, consider the HarbourView Inn, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Enjoy the aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or try a sweet treat from Carmella's. It's only a brief stroll from Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Cumberland St. Smokehouse is also close-at-hand, and is an excellent place for an evening meal. Why don't you end the day with a toast? Make your way to Fleet Landing Restaurant & Bar, also a quick walk away, and order the first round.
Other Things to Do Near Port of Charleston Cruise TerminalWhether you want to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal:
- Need some time out from the flurry and fuss of city life? Go for a jog in Waterfront Park, an urban oasis.
- Spend some time shopping at Rainbow Market Shopping Center, where you can find almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- Go to see the works of art that are exhibited at City Gallery at Waterfront Park.
- Prepare for an evening full of talent and entertainment by visiting Footlight Players.
- Go and devote a bit of time to art appreciation at One Of A Kind, a local art gallery.