Book a hotel near Charleston Harbor Marina, Charleston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Charleston Harbor Marina
Charleston Harbor Marina Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Charleston Harbor Marina?
To experience it for yourself, make a trip to Charleston. You'll soon discover what makes this city so popular with sightseers.
It will be such a short commute from the front door of your hotel to Charleston Harbor Marina if you decide to stay at one of the 40 accommodations in the immediate vicinity. 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find the French Quarter Inn. Some other places to take a look at are the Planters Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the HarbourView Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll be stunned at how far your money can go at some of the area's value-for-money hotels. Have you considered giving the Mainstay Suites a shot? It's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Another option could be the Sleep Inn Mt. Pleasant - Charleston, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd love to stay someplace with high-end accommodation and service, make your way 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) to The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina.
Charleston Harbor Fish House (32 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant) is a superb venue to take some time out and experience some great food. It's a casual walk from Charleston Harbor Marina, so you're sure to be back feeling revitalized in no time. End the day at The Reel Bar (20 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant), where you'll discover icy cold beers and a warm reception.
Other Things to Do Near Charleston Harbor MarinaAfter you're done at Charleston Harbor Marina, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- USS Yorktown is an essential outing for anyone eager to learn about oceanic history.
- Patriots Point is a not-to-be-missed excursion for anyone who wants to know more about seafaring history.
- Show off your grip, stance and swing at Patriots Point Links.
- To be sure that past events are always commemorated, the local community built Cold War Submarine Memorial so that people could look on in memory.
- Need a rest from the noise and bustle of the city streets? Check out Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, an idyllic urban oasis.