Book a hotel near Citadel Mall, West Ashley
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Citadel Mall
Citadel Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for somewhere to stay nearby to Citadel Mall?
You will find it in Charleston, a beloved city that hosts people from all over the globe.
For quick and easy access to Citadel Mall, you can get a room at one of 9 accommodations that are a short drive away. A lot of people have had good experiences at the Comfort Suites West of the Ashley, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Town & Country Inn and Suites, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Charleston/West Ashley, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The less cash you burn, the longer your vacation can last! You can get great deals on hotels close by. The Quality Inn Charleston Gateway and the Motel 6 Charleston South are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
You have no need to take your bank savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and stay for a night at one of the several first-rate hotels that are a short drive away. To avoid being disappointed, it's wise to confirm a room well ahead of time. Try the Wentworth Mansion and The Cannonboro Inn.
Soak up the stimulating aroma of fresh brewed coffee or browse the menu for a sweet snack at Panera Bread. It's a short stroll from Citadel Mall. If you're after a meal that's a bit more fulfilling, Blue Fin Sushi Bar is also nearby. A smile will come to your face as you reflect on the day as you drink a glass of wine or beer at Sesame Burgers and Beer, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Citadel MallYou've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Citadel Mall is just the start. Once you've taken it in, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center, a favorite retail destination for both locals and tourists.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Westwood Plaza Shopping Center.
- Do some shopping at Ashley Oaks Plaza Shopping Center, where you can find almost anything you want, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.
- Village Square Shopping Center is a much-loved shopping hub, offering an impressive range of stores and food options.
- Put on your walking shoes and head out on Indian Mound Trail. This rewarding and scenic hike is the ideal way to see the charming natural beauty of this region.