Book Extended Stay Hotels in Jacksonville
Popular Extended Stay America Hotels in Jacksonville
More Jacksonville Weekly Hotels
Extended stay hotels in Jacksonville
Are there serviced apartments in Jacksonville?
Enjoy a long stay in Jacksonville with all the creature comforts of home. At Home2 Suites by Hilton, you get free breakfast and can cook your own lunch and dinners in the apartment’s kitchenettes. An outdoor pool, a 24-hour business center, and free Wi-Fi add to the quality of your extended stay.
Where can I have an extended stay in Jacksonville Beach?
While most traditional long-term stay hotels are at least 10 miles from the beach, you can stay close to the shore with these options:
- Jax Beach Bungalow: this private guesthouse is only 8 blocks from the ocean and Jax Beach Pier. It provides everything you need for a beach vacation, including bikes, towels, chairs, coolers, and umbrellas.
- Jacksonville Beachdrifter: golf-loving beach bums will be thrilled that this two-bedroom condo is on the beach and next to a golf course.
- Coastal Cozy Beach Bungalow: This three-bedroom bungalow is perfect for business travelers who want to turn work into play by bringing their families along, or larger groups of friends. It also has a full kitchen and washer/dryer.
What are the best cheap hotels in downtown Jacksonville?
- Looking for a cheap extended stay in downtown Jacksonville? The Magnuson Hotel Jacksonville Downtown is just a mile away. Besides a great rate, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and breakfast.
- If you are in town to visit a loved one at Wolfson Children’s Hospital or Baptist Medical Center, Extended Stay America is conveniently located only a half-mile away. The free on-the-go breakfast will ensure you start the day off right.