Ready to visit Splash Zone Waterpark?
It is just one of the many activities to see and do in the wonderful city of Charleston.
You don't have to venture far to find a hotel. There are 64 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Splash Zone Waterpark. You can take a peek at the Wentworth Mansion and The Restoration.
If you feel totally fine with modest and clean furnishings, you may book a room at one of the few low-cost accommodations just a short drive away. Some such places are the Days Inn Historic District and the Quality Inn Charleston Gateway.
You hear some people say the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the first-class hotels here are certainly worth every penny. You should look into the French Quarter Inn and Planters Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Splash Zone Waterpark
After seeing Splash Zone Waterpark, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Admire the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or simply wander around and enjoy the breeze at St. Johns Yacht Harbor. Remember to contact them for information.
- If you love to be out on the water, check out the various activities at Tidal Trails.
- Enjoy a break and read a magazine in Stephen Washington Park, a green urban oasis.
- Battery Number 5 Marker is a location that you can visit to really get an understanding of its significant history.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or simply buy the necessities, you'll be treated to some excellent retail therapy at South Windermere Shopping Center.