Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Charlotte, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and concert halls, as well as attractions like Spectrum Center and Bank of America Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 130 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Charlotte and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Charlotte with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fourth Ward Park, Romare Bearden Park, and The Green.
- Other things to see include Carowinds Theme Park, Charlotte Motor Speedway, and Blumenthal Performing Arts Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Town of Ayrsley, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Charlotte, Long Animal Hospital and Emergency Center | Charlotte NC, and Carolina Vet (Charlotte) are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Charlotte
- Candlewood Suites Mooresville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport North
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Charlotte - Southpark
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Charlotte
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Charlotte.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.